Coronavirus (Covid-19) Updates

Information for tenants

We offer advice and various methods of support for our Council tenants. You can always contact your Housing Officer or Neighbourhood Housing Team for advice.

Advice and information for tenants

Tenant participation

Scottish Housing Regulator's review of social housing

The Scottish Housing Regulator want to respond to new challenges and learn from experiences of tenants and service users. Would you like to help improve social landlord services in Scotland? The National Panel  is one of the ways that the Scottish Housing Regulator can hear what people think and make sure they focus on the important things.

Panel members are asked for their views on a range of issues affecting people who use social landlord services. You will receive occasional surveys and invites to take part in other feedback exercises.Participation is always optional, and you can leave at any time.The Regulator wants to include as many different voices on the Panel as possible, including people who are not involved in other ways of giving views on landlord services (most members are not part of local tenant forums).

Members include Council and Housing Association tenants, people who are using, or have used homeless services, home owners who receive factoring or common repairs from a social landlord, and people living on social rented Gypsy/Traveller sites.Call Engage Scotland (who manage the Panel) on 0800 433 7212 Request a printed form by email or call 0800 433 7212

Who to contact