The Housing Options service offers advice and information on a wide range of housing and related issues.
One of the main aims of the service is the prevention of homelessness within East Ayrshire.
We aim to provide information to those in housing need so that they are able to make informed decisions about their housing options and housing rights.
Housing support and advice
The Housing Options service offers assistance through a wide range of support and advice. Below are just a few of the services we provide:
- housing options, including homelessness advice
- support if you are experiencing problems coping at home
- referral services to other agencies
- housing rights information and advice
- leaflets on a large selection of housing and related topics
The service offers completely confidential and impartial advice and information for all residents with East Ayrshire.
We also offer the following facilities:
- trained reception staff
- private interview rooms
- accompanied interviews (you can bring along a friend or relative to your interview)
- same sex interviews (you can request that your interview is with someone of the same sex)
- interpreters (if your first language is not English we can arrange for an interpreter to attend your interview)
We aim to improve the quality and accessibility of housing information and advice across East Ayrshire through the implementation of the Scottish National Standards for Information and Advice.
If you would like to obtain more information or let us know what you think about the service, please contact us.
placeholder - please drag your contact in here from the resources menu.