© Copyright East Ayrshire Council 2022
All rights reserved.
1. Copyright of the materials contained in this website ("the Materials"), which term shall include any part or parts thereof) is owned by East Ayrshire Council. You may not reproduce the Materials in any form save that you are hereby authorised to view, copy and print such Materials subject to the following conditions, unless otherwise by specific permission from East Ayrshire Council;
1.1 The Materials may be used for non-commercial, information purposes only;
1.2 Any copy of the Materials must include this copyright notice and disclaimer, together with all other copyright and proprietary notices contained therein;
1.3 The Materials may not be incorporated in any other work or publication, in any form; and
1.4 The Materials may not be reproduced on or transmitted to or stored in any other Website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
2. Each individual document published by East Ayrshire Council on the World Wide Web may contain other proprietary notices and copyright relating to that individual document.
3. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, or otherwise any license or right under any patent or trademark of East Ayrshire Council. Except as expressly provided above, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license or right under any East Ayrshire Council copyright.
4. Any product, process or technology referred to in the Materials may be the subject of other intellectual property rights reserved by East Ayrshire Council, and may not be licensed hereunder.
5. The name East Ayrshire Council and the East Ayrshire Council logo may not be used in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of this information without specific, written, prior permission.
6. The Materials are provided for general information purposes only. East Ayrshire Council makes no representations about the suitability of the information contained in the Materials for any purpose and does not accept any responsibility for any loss which may arise from reliance on such information. In particular:
6.1 East Ayrshire Council disclaims all warranties with regard to the Materials, including all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness;
6.2 In no event shall East Ayrshire Council be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of the Materials;
6.3 East Ayrshire Council makes no claims about the suitability of the information contained in the Materials via links or connectivity to third party Materials, for any purpose and does not accept any responsibility for any loss which may arise from reliance on such information.
7. The Materials or any other East Ayrshire Council publication may include technical inaccuracies or typographic errors. Changes may be made to the Materials or other publications periodically and will be incorporated in new editions. East Ayrshire Council may make improvements and/or changes in the products and/or the programs described in the Materials or other publications at any time without notice.
8. If you respond to the Materials or any other East Ayrshire Council published document with any information including, without limitation, feedback, data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like regarding the content of the Materials or any other such East Ayrshire Council published document:
8.1 such information shall be deemed to be non-confidential but will be treated in respect of the Data Protection Act requirements;
8.2 East Ayrshire Council shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such information;
8.3 East Ayrshire Council shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute the information to others without limitation but subject to the Data Protection Act; and
8.4 East Ayrshire Council shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such information for any purpose whatsoever.
9. The Materials provide access to East Ayrshire Council data and, therefore, may contain references or cross references to East Ayrshire Council products, programs and services that are not available in your country.
Such reference does not imply that East Ayrshire Council intends to announce such products, programs or services.
10. The Materials and the use of or reliance on any information contained therein shall be governed by the provisions of Scottish law and the Scottish courts shall have sole jurisdiction in the event of any dispute arising out of or in conjunction with the Materials.