We operate an online payment service to schools in East Ayrshire, allowing you to pay for trips, school meals, uniforms and much more, online via the ParentPay system.
How to register with Parent Pay
If your child is starting school or moving to a new school, you will receive a letter from your registered school, detailing a unique login and password that allows you to register and activate your Parent Pay account
If you encounter any difficulties with registration for Parent Pay, please contact your school direct.
Benefits for parents
- make payments whenever and wherever you like
- no need to worry about your child carrying cash to school
- see what your child has been buying for lunch
- monitor and make payments by instalments for larger items such as school trips
- a single login for all your children regardless of which school they attend
- alerts for low balances via email and/or SMS text
Benefits for schools
- improves communication between the school and parents
- reduces time and costs spent on banking procedures
- reduces paper waste
- maintains accurate records for audit and accounting purposes
Frequently asked questions
Have a look at our frequently asked questions for further details on the system.