Online school payments service
We are introducing a new school online payment service to all schools in East Ayrshire over the next 18 months.
When is it happening?
The new system has already been introduced in the following schools:
- Annanhill Primary School
- Park School
- Grange Academy
- Gargieston Primary School
- St Andrew’s Primary School
- St Joseph’s Academy
- Doon Academy
- Dalmellington Primary School
- Kilmarnock Academy
- Shortlees Primary School
- Auchinleck Academy
- Crosshouse Primary and Communication Centre
- Stewarton Academy
- Cumnock Academy
- Mauchline Primary School
- Logan Primary School
- Patna Primary School
- St Xaviers Primary School
- Onthank Primary School and Gaelic Unit
- Loudoun Academy
- Silverwood Primary School
- New Cumnock Primary School
- Galston Primary School
- Auchinleck Primary School
- Drongan Primary School
- Netherthird Primary School
- Darvel Primary School
Who is providing the system?
The payment service is being provided by ParentPay.
ParentPay is a secure online payment system allowing parents to pay for school meals, trips, uniforms and much more.
Parents who do not have access to online facilities or wish to continue to pay in cash can do so by paying through Paypoint facilities at local shops.
Cashless catering will be provided by Nationwide Retail Systems Limited.
The biometric catering system will be introduced to secondary and larger primary schools. This will provide a more efficient and faster school meals service.
Benefits for parents
- make payments whenever and wherever you like
- no need to worry about your child carrying cash to school
- see what your child has been buying for lunch
- monitor and make payments by instalments for larger items such as school trips
- a single login for all your children regardless of which school they attend
- alerts for low balances via email and/or SMS text
Benefits for schools
- improves communication between the school and parents
- reduces time and costs spent on banking procedures
- reduces paper waste
- maintains accurate records for audit and accounting purposes
Frequently asked questions
Have a look at our frequently asked questions for further details on the new system.