Online school payments service
We have Introduced a new school online payment service to schools in East Ayrshire, allowing parents to pay for trips and school meals online.
Who is providing the system?
The payment service is being provided by ParentPay.
ParentPay is a secure online payment system allowing parents to pay for school meals, trips, uniforms and much more.
Parents who do not have access to online facilities or wish to continue to pay in cash can do so by paying through Paypoint facilities at local shops.
Cashless catering will be provided by Civica.
The biometric catering system will be introduced to secondary and larger primary schools. This will provide a more efficient and faster school meals service.
Benefits for parents
- make payments whenever and wherever you like
- no need to worry about your child carrying cash to school
- see what your child has been buying for lunch
- monitor and make payments by instalments for larger items such as school trips
- a single login for all your children regardless of which school they attend
- alerts for low balances via email and/or SMS text
Benefits for schools
- improves communication between the school and parents
- reduces time and costs spent on banking procedures
- reduces paper waste
- maintains accurate records for audit and accounting purposes
Frequently asked questions
Have a look at our frequently asked questions for further details on the new system.