Skip to content

When bereaved families wish to take or send the body of a loved one abroad for burial it is essential that the body be accompanied by a certificate issued by the local Environmental Health Service.  This certificate is issued, currently free of charge, and is usually obtained by the local Funeral Director or from Environmental Health.

Contact Information

Environmental Health - Regulatory Services
Telephone: 01563 576790