We understand that the bereavement process is a traumatic time for families and aim to provide support in a caring, professional and sensitive manner.
We are here to help, please contact us.
Arranging a funeral
To find out about the services we provide please contact us.
The Scottish Government has published an information booklet with advice on arranging a funeral in Scotland.
Respectful funeral service
A funeral is deeply personal. It is an opportunity to say goodbye, to mourn a loss and to celebrate the life of a relative, friend or loved one.
In East Ayrshire a new dignified, affordable and local funeral service package is being offered by six highly respected local funeral directors:
- Alexander Muir Funeral Directors
- Ayrshire Simple Funerals
- Balmoral Funeral Directors
- Barry Whlan Funeral Directors
- Fosters Funeral Directors
- Wilson and Drury Funeral Services
The Respectful Funeral Service package includes everything you would expect from a funeral and provides an alternative choice to consider for your departed friend, relative or loved one.
Our Respectful Funeral Service package can provide peace of mind at the most difficult of times.
We are keen to find out ways to improve our service to you.
It would be really helpful if you could take part in our short survey. There are only eight questions and should only take a few minutes to complete.
About the service
We are members of the following professional organisations:
- Institute of Cemetery and Crematorium Management (ICCM)
- Confederation of Burial Authorities (CBA)
- National Association of Memorial Masons (NAMM)
We have responsibility for:
- 23 operational cemeteries
- 3 closed cemeteries
- 9 operational churchyards
- 10 closed churchyards