The Lifeskills and Inclusion Team provides lifeskills learning opportunities across East Ayrshire, which promote achievement for adults through learning.
We offer support to local people who want to gain knowledge, skills and confidence that can help them to play an active and productive role in their personal, community, family and working lives.
Lifeskills learning enables people to:
- take first steps back into learning
- acquire new skills and qualifications
- increase confidence and self esteem
- improve employment prospects
- increase participation in community life
- progress onto new opportunities
Find out more about the activities we offer:
Our team takes an asset-based approach to learning which recognises people’s unique personal experiences and builds on their strengths, talents and aspirations.
We support people to achieve positive outcomes through planned learning experiences, which develop their literacies and learning skills for life, learning and work.
Contact us today to start your journey and achieve your own goals.