Arts and entertainment licences

Cinema, theatre, fairground and sports licences

Business licences

Get a licence for your business including street traders, window cleaners and skin piercing

Alcohol licences

Apply for alcohol licensing, including occasional and extended hours

Animal licences

Licences for pet shops, zoos and animal breeders

Hazardous goods licences

Apply for a hazardous goods licence including explosives and storage of fireworks or petroleum

Accommodation licences

Get a licence for a caravan site or a House in Multiple Occupation (HMO)

Transport licences

Apply for a taxi or private hire car driver licence

Gambling licences

Apply for gambling licences including premises, gaming machines and small lotteries

Road permits and licences

Visit Ayrshire Roads Alliance for skip permits, temporary signing and construction consent

Apply online for licences

Apply online for the majority of our licences

Contact Information

Licensing Board Administration
London Road
East Ayrshire
Telephone: 07557 168826