The Play and Parental Engagement Team at Vibrant Communities regularly hold play events which take place in venues throughout East Ayrshire, these include:
- Grounds 4 Play are free outdoor events that allow children to learn and explore the world around them.
- Play-Times are indoor play events that include lots of fun activities for children aged 0-8 years. Please note there is a cost attached to this event
- MenZone events provide support and encouragement for male parents and carers to come together with their children to take part in lots of fun activities. Book your space for Menzone
- Winter Wonderland is a festive outdoor play event with lots of activities and creative cooking!
- Playday – running on the first Wednesday of August at the Kay Park is one of the biggest and best free play events in the country and maybe the world! It takes place every year in celebration of the child’s right to play (UNCRC). Find out more information about Playday
- Parent Play Information Day – open to parents, carers, grandparents or anyone with an interest in children’s play. Meet with other parents, carers and organisations that will have hints, tips & ideas for your child’s play and wellbeing. Free to attend with an Information Pack for every attendee.
All of our play events involve children and their parents/carers and supports family bonding, because at the end of the day, you’re never too old to play!
To see more play and other events please visit our events page.