The Care and Learning Alliance's Play@home training programme is designed to provide parents and carers with activity ideas for playing with their child from the earliest days.
- provides you with free information and guidance
- encourages children's enjoyment of physical activity and play from an early age
- encourages communication through talking and listening
- develops body awareness and promotes the development of physical movement, co-ordination and motor skills
- promotes the value of social interaction and stimulus so that children learn to interact socially and communicate
- promotes the value of physical touch and positive reassurance.
- provides you with a whole host of ideas on how to promote family play within the home
For current courses visit our events page.