Our Annual Procurement Report (PDF 858Kb) provides an update on procurement activity within East Ayrshire Council and provides an overview of the resources that are available to deliver effective procurement and the actions taken to ensure that procurement is effective and efficient as possible.
The Procurement Reform (Scotland) Act 2014 Section 18 States that the Council must prepare an annual procurement report on its regulated procurement activities as soon as reasonably practicable after the end of the financial year.
This report includes:
- a summary of all regulated procurements that have been completed during the period covered by the report
- a review of whether those procurements complied with the authority's procurement strategy
- a summary of any community benefit requirements imposed as part of a regulated procurement that were fulfilled during the period covered by the report
- a summary of any steps taken to facilitate the involvement of supported businesses in regulated procurements during the period covered by the report
- how the Council are demonstrating best value and achieving savings
- a summary of contract and supplier management activity
- continuous improvement activity, and
- a summary of the regulated procurements the authority expects to commence in the next two financial years.