All bids will be subject to scrutiny under relevant legislation and local development plans and the Community Led Regeneration Team will support local communities to ensure suitable delivery, monitoring and evaluation processes are in place.
It is estimated that East Ayrshire Council’s allocation for 2023/2024 will be £792,000.
Who can apply?
Community groups, public sector organisations including charities, Housing Associations, Health and Social Care Partnerships, and Council services as well as private sector organisations are welcome to apply.
The applicant must be able to demonstrate support for their initiative by people in the local area. Applicant organisations should have a bank account and should be a constituted organisation with a nominated signatory for proceeding with funding awards.
Frequently asked questions about what the funding covers.
Funding application process
The funding application process is listed below:
- read/download forms or visit the smart survey link
- check whether or not you require any statutory consents
- draft a specification for the works and secure quotations
- submit your fully completed application
- your application will be assessed for eligibility and a decision on your application made
- you will be notified of the decision, following cabinet approval and assuming you are successful, an ‘Offer of Funding’ will be made
- on completion of the works, claim your funding (funding eligible works must be complete by March 2025 at the latest or a strong justification must be emailed to the Development, Performance and Compliance Officer at email@example.com
- abide by the monitoring process and provide photos of the finished works. Please note that we may then use these, alongside ‘after’ images on our website, and to generally help publicise and promote the scheme
How to apply
If you are interested in applying fo the PBIP fund, please fill out the application form below.
The closing date is 28 April 2023.
If you would like further information, please read the guidance notes, frequently asked questions and project contract for work, or please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Smart Survey: Apply for the Place Based Investment Programme
Please note that if your project is successful you will be asked for regular updates on progress. This will be shared with officers in the Council and with the relevant Scottish Government departments.
If you would like an information pack and application form sent to you by email or post please email us at email@example.com.
Timeline guide for applicants
The PBIP process will repeat each year until 2025/2026 but may be subject to change.
||28 April 2023
|Community Representative Assessment Panel
||2 to 5 May 2023
|Strategic Assessment Panel
||9 to 10 May 2023
||14 June 2023
|Notification to successful applications
||End of June 2023
|Contracts in place by
|Work completed by