Skip to content

All planning applications for alterations and extensions made within an enclosed garden area (curtilage) of a dwelling house, including flats, should be accompanied by completed householder forms.

Further help on calculating fees can be found at Fee calculator, or please contact us on the details below.

The following forms and guidance notes are available from the Scottish Government's ePlanning website:

  • planning application - householder form
  • planning application form
  • listed building application form
  • conservation area application form
  • advertisement consent application form
  • tree works application form
  • prior notification application form
  • certificate of lawfulness existing use application form
  • certificate of lawfulness proposed use
  • application form pre-application screening notice
  • proposal of application notice
  • notice of review form
  • high hedges form

The following forms are available to download from our website:

Contact Information

Planning and Building Standards
Opera House
8 John Finnie Street
Telephone: 01563 576790