The Scottish Executive established the anti-bullying network at the University of Edinburgh in 1999 so that teachers, parents and young people could share ideas about how bullying should be tackled. This was relaunched in 2007, in order to:
- support anti-bullying work in schools
- operate a website about how bullying can be tackled
- research and develop effective strategies to address bullying
- promote research into bullying
- operate an anti-bullying service
Download our Respectful Relationships Policy
More guidance on Anti-Bullying can be found on the Scottish Government's website.