You can visit the following hearing hubs to collect hearing aid batteries, receive practical help and advice (including signposting and onward referral) and have your NHS hearing aid serviced free of charge.
- Cumnock: Meeting Room, Cumnock Hospital (third Tuesday of each month, 10am–12pm)
- Galston: Library (third Wednesday of each month, 10.30am–11.30am)
- Kilmaurs: St. Maurs Sheltered Housing (third Thursday of each month, 10am–11.30am)
- Kilmarnock: Dick Institute (fourth Wednesday of each month, 10am–12pm)
- Arran: Library (fourth Thursday of each month, 11am-1pm) to be confirmed
- Largs: AD Cameron Centre, Age Concern, 17-19 Lade Street (second Tuesday of each month, 10am–12pm)
- West Kilbride: Library (second Tuesday of each month, 2pm–3pm)
- Saltcoats: Library (second Monday of each month, 10am–12pm)
- Kilwinning: Library (first Thursday of each month, 10am–12pm)
- Ayr: Suite 5 Beresford Court, Beresford Lane, Ayr (every Wednesday, 10am-12pm)
- Prestwick: 65 Club, Prestwick Main Street (second Wednesday of each month, 10.30am–12pm)
- Troon: Library (first Tuesday of each month, 2pm–4pm)
- Girvan: Age Concern, 2 Duff Street (fourth Tuesday of each month, 10.30am–12pm)
- Alloway: Library (fourth Monday of each month, 10am–12pm)
For more information, please contact the Sensory Impaired Support Group.