Kitchen units

If you're using a contractor to replace your old kitchen they should organise the removal of the old units.

We can uplift kitchen units, there is a charge for this special uplift service. Alternatively, you can take them to your Recycling Centre free of charge.

Kitchen waste

You can recycle food waste via the kerbside collection service. Please do not place food waste in the brown bin.

Contact Information


Cleaner Communities
Western Road Depot
East Ayrshire
Telephone: 01563 554400
Drag your contacts in here.