Customer Services are your first point of contact whether online, by telephone or in person.
Based within five locations in East Ayrshire, our dedicated team of advisors are committed to providing excellent customer services using the most convenient way for you.
Contacting us couldn't be easier, whether you are a resident, running a business or simply visiting the area, our Customer Services Team are here to help you will all your council enquiries.
||Contact us form
|| 01563 554400
||Customer Service Centres (formerly known as local offices)
||Civic Centre North, John Dickie Street, Kilmarnock
||Rothesay House, 1 Greenholm Road, Cumnock
||Dalmellington Area Centre, 33 Main Street, Dalmellington
||Galston, 11 Cross Street, Galston
||Stewarton Area Centre, Avenue Street, Stewarton
Our opening times are Monday to Thursday 9am-5pm and Friday 9am-4pm except public holidays.
In the event of an emergency our out of hours number is 0845 724 0000.
Your online customer account
Sign up for your own online customer account.
An online customer account gives you access to your rent, insurance, and council tax accounts online. You can view your balance, payment history and make a payment at you own convenience.
Working Together - Achieving Together
By working together we can improve the services that we provide
Our aim is to provide the residents and businesses of East Ayrshire with effective and efficient services that meet their needs.
Excellent customer service
- we will do our best to deal with your enquiry when you first contact us
- we will make it easy to contact us
- we will listen to your viewpoint and take any action necessary
- we will provide you with information that is easy to understand and in a format that meets your needs
- we will keep you informed of the progress if we are unable to answer your enquiry straight away
- we will treat you fairly, sensitively and confidentially
- we will organise an interpreter, signer, translation or alternative format should you need this.
You can help us
- please treat us with courtesy and respect
- provide us with as much information as possible so we have a complete picture of your enquiry
- let us know when things go wrong to give us the opportunity to put things right as soon as possible
- tell us about changes in your circumstances which may impact on our services to you
- tell us if you are pleased with the service you received so that we can encourage good practice across the Council
- share your views and ideas with us to help us to shape the services that we deliver.