Customer Services are your first point of contact whether online, by telephone or in person.
Based within five locations in East Ayrshire, our dedicated team of advisors are committed to providing excellent customer services using the most convenient way for you.
Contacting us couldn't be easier, whether you are a resident, running a business or simply visiting the area, our Customer Services Team are here to help you with all your Council enquiries.
||Contact us form
|| 01563 554400
||Customer Service Centres (formerly known as local offices)
||Civic Centre North, John Dickie Street, Kilmarnock
||Rothesay House, 1 Greenholm Road, Cumnock
||Dalmellington Area Centre, 33 Main Street, Dalmellington
||Galston, 24 Henrietta Street, Galston
||Stewarton Area Centre, Avenue Street, Stewarton
Our opening times are Monday to Thursday 9am-5pm and Friday 9am-4pm except public holidays.
Our centres in Galston, Stewarton and Dalmellington close for lunch each day as follows:
- Galston - Monday to Thursday 12noon-12.50pm and Friday 12noon -12.40pm
- Stewarton - Monday to Thursday 12.50pm-1.40pm and Friday 12.50pm -1.30pm
- Dalmellington - Monday to Thursday 1.40-2.30pm and Friday 1.40pm -2.20pm
Emergency out of hours
In the event of an emergency our out of hours number is 0345 724 0000.
Important announcement about cash payments
From Monday 12 November 2018, our Customer Service Centres will no longer take cash and will be moving solely to more efficient payment methods including direct debit, online transactions and card payments. Please consider moving to an alternative method of payment as soon as possible. Our Customer Service Advisors will be available to provide support and advice on alternative methods of payment.
For those customers who prefer to continue making payments by cash, this option is available at PayPoint locations.
Working Together - Achieving Together
By working together we can improve the services that we provide
Our aim is to provide the residents and businesses of East Ayrshire with effective and efficient services that meet their needs.
Excellent customer service
- we will do our best to deal with your enquiry when you first contact us
- we will make it easy to contact us
- we will listen to your viewpoint and take any action necessary
- we will provide you with information that is easy to understand and in a format that meets your needs
- we will keep you informed of the progress if we are unable to answer your enquiry straight away
- we will treat you fairly, sensitively and confidentially
- we will organise an interpreter, signer, translation or alternative format should you need this
You can help us
- please treat us with courtesy and respect
- provide us with as much information as possible so we have a complete picture of your enquiry
- let us know when things go wrong to give us the opportunity to put things right as soon as possible
- tell us about changes in your circumstances which may impact on our services to you
- tell us if you are pleased with the service you received so that we can encourage good practice across the Council
- share your views and ideas with us to help us to shape the services that we deliver