Want to take steps towards a healthier lifestyle?
The East Ayrshire Health and Social Care Partnership website is a fresh, friendly resource which will help you do just that!
Whether you’re looking to get more active, get a better night’s sleep or improve your mental health, this living well themed website has everything you need to get started on your journey. It’s jam-packed with tips and advice on everything from physical activity, stopping smoking, reducing stress and even how to grow your own vegetables!
You can also find out more about East Ayrshire Health and Social Care Partnership, including what it is all about, who’s involved, and how it is helping to make lives better for communities and individuals in East Ayrshire.
The website also hosts all the latest news, opportunities, and health and wellbeing campaigns from the partnership.
Living well topics
Living well topics on the website are as follows:
- Healthy eating – accessing food, cooking and recipes, growing fruit and vegetables
- Staying safe – for children, for adults, online safety
- Leading healthy lifestyles – stopping smoking, alcohol and drugs, gambling, tackling stigma of addictions
- Children’s health and wellbeing – sleep, reading and talking, playing, teeth and oral healthcare
- Mental health – anxiety, stress, low mood and depression, tiredness, wellbeing in the workplace
- Staying connected – loneliness and isolation, transport in the community
- Staying fit – exercise, keeping active, preventing falls
- Financial wellbeing – food bills, home energy costs, child benefits, money advice, credit unions, pensions
- Working well – employment support, volunteering