Houses in multiple occupation

If you intend to use a property as a House in Multiple Occupation (HMO) you will need to obtain a licence from East Ayrshire Council.

An HMO is a property which is occupied by at least three people who come from different families and are using it as their main or only residence. The property requires to meet prescribed physical and management standards.

For further information on HMO licences, please contact the Licensing Unit using the details below.

Contact Information

Licensing Board Administration
London Road
East Ayrshire
Telephone: 01563 576005
rating button