Skip to content

Where possible we can provide aids and adaptations to help you live independently in your own home without the need to move.

If you are a Council tenant and either you or a member of your family has a disability we may be able to help you by:

  • providing special equipment to help you with daily living
  • adapting your present home

Assessments are undertaken by occupational therapists for a wide range of aids to assist with daily living. These may be simple fixtures like specially designed taps or bath bars to comprehensive stair-lifts, designed to make life easier and enable people to cope better within their home.

Contact Information



East Ayrshire Health and Social Care Partnership
The Johnnie Walker Bond
15 Strand Street