Dalrymple Primary, Early Childhood Centre and Community Facility
An investment of £2.100m in Dalrymple Primary School has resulted in the development of enhanced accommodation for primary and early years’ education. The area previously occupied by early years' will be refurbished for community use.
Start date: September 2015
Finish date for primary and early years: June 2016
Finish date for community facility: January 2017
Download plans of the building:
- Official opening took place on 3 February 2017.
- Work has been completed on the Primary School and Early Childhood Centre and the children are enjoying their new facilities. Work is also complete in the community area.
- Tenders have been issued for the works to form the community space and the contract is due to be awarded by November 2017. It is anticipated that community area will be completed by January 2017.
- Reminder to parents/carers that all early years, P1 and P2 children will start the new term on Thursday 18 August 2016 as staff prepare the new accommodation for their arrival. It looks fantastic!
- A bright, spacious and open environment for primary and early years' pupils has been achieved.
- Contractors started on site in September 2015 with an expected completion date of June 2016.
- Ashleigh Building are the main contractors and have already started on site.
Investing in East Ayrshire Schools
8 John Finnie Street