People at the heart of everything we do
East Ayrshire Council is facing a period of unprecedented change. We need to reduce our budget by around £32million over the next three years and change the way we deliver services with and for our communities.
Our Transformation Strategy 2017-22 and workstreams set out how we will bridge the projected funding gap through redesigned Council services that are both financially viable and best meet the needs of our communities.
Through our Transformation Strategy, we will become:
- a fairer, kinder and connected East Ayrshire
- a smaller Council, employing less people whilst maintaining high quality key services
- a vibrant and empowered East Ayrshire
- a more commercially focused Council that maximises our income
- a Council that listens, uses its resources wisely, looks to the future and believes in its people
We are committed to securing a fairer, kinder and more connected East Ayrshire by working closely with our partners to tackle poverty and inequality and build stronger communities.
Make your voice heard
We want to continue to hear from you – the people who live and work in our communities. Contact our Transformation Team anytime.