Update on progress report
Download the consultation report on proposals (PDF 598Kb)
This consultation is now closed. If you have any queries please contact our Education Service.
We are consulting on the:
- relocation of Willowbank Primary and addition of early years facilities
- incorporation of a Supported Learning Centre at Onthank campus
- addition of an Early Childhood Centre (ECC) at Mount Carmel Primary School
Download proposal documents:
The consultation process starts on Monday 25 April 2022 and ends on Thursday 9 June 2022.
How to comment
Visit each school's proposal page to find out more about the consultation and how to comment:
Virtual public meetings
Virtual public meetings to discuss the proposal will be held for each school affected. Anyone wishing to attend the meeting is invited to do so.
Meetings have been arranged in consultation with the Parent Councils of the schools and will be addressed by the Chief Education Officer and Head of Education.
This will be an opportunity to:
- hear more about the proposal
- ask questions about the proposal
- have your views recorded so that they can be taken into account as part of the consultation process
The virtual public meetings will be held as follows:
- Willowbank School: Wednesday 18 May 2022, 5.30-7pm
- Onthank Primary School and Onthank Early Childhood Centre: Wednesday 11 May, 5.30-7pm
- Mount Carmel Primary School: Wednesday 25 May 2022, 5.30-7pm