An investment of £0.980m was agreed for Fenwick Primary School which resulted in the development of enhanced accommodation for the school. A new extension was built for dining facilities and as a gym hall with the former gym hall converted to provide additional classrooms which are more integrated into the school than the former separate accommodation.
Start date: January 2016
Finish date: Summer 2017
Download plans of the building:
- Official key handover ceremony took place on Tuesday 22 August 2017.
- The building was handed over from the contractor on schedule and new furniture was delivered over the summer holidays for the 2 new classrooms.
- Steelwork for the extension is now complete and blockwork is now in progress - November 2016.
- Update letter issued to parents - 7 October 2016.
- Work commenced on site 25 July 2016 with an anticipated completion date by Easter 2017.