Certificates for birth, death, marriage and civil partnership
You can order birth, death, marriage or civil partnership certificates for events registered in Scotland.
How to order and pay
- Phone our order line on 01563 576695/6 which is open Monday to Thursday from 9am–5pm and Friday 9am–4pm. You can pay by credit/debit card.
- In person at one of our Registration Offices. You can pay at our Registration Offices by cash or credit/debit card. The offices are open Monday to Thursday from 9am–5pm and Friday 9am–4pm.
- All certificates must be ordered at least 30 minutes prior to the office closing.
- By post to one of our Registration Offices. Cheques made payable to East Ayrshire Council. Registration Office, Burns Monument Centre, Kay Park, Kilmarnock, KA3 7RU. Registration Office, Rothesay House, 1 Greenholm Road, Cumnock, KA18 1LH
- Certificates ordered will be ready for collection or posted after 3pm the next working day.
- A same day fast track service is available at an additional cost.
Frequently asked questions
Telephone alt: 01563 576696