The North West Area Centre in Kilmarnock is a joint partnership development between East Ayrshire Council and NHS Ayrshire & Arran. This development has brought a wide range of primary care and other public services together in one centre.
Services within the centre include:
- Hillbank Early Education and Childhood Centre
- Hunter Leisure Centre
- Dental Teach and Treat, Housing
- Health and Social Care services
The Old Irvine Road Surgery has a sub branch which operates in the centre every morning, and on Tuesday afternoons
Book a meeting room
The building is open seven days a week:
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 9:30pm
- Saturday and Sunday, 9am to 5:30pm
To book a meeting room, please contact the North West Area Centre.