East Ayrshire Money (EA Money) provide free impartial advice and information relating to a wide range of issues.
We provide residents in East Ayrshire with advice, information and support relating to:
- welfare rights
- affordable money products
- energy advice services
- debts and more
If you have a problem with:
- one or more debts that are causing you financial hardship
- paying your rent, facing the prospect of eviction
- energy costs such as gas and electricity
- challenging adverse benefit decisions and ensuring you are getting your full entitlement to benefits
- experiencing barriers to getting back into work
EA Money can put you in touch with the appropriate local organisation best placed to give you the help and support you need.
For more information visit the EA Money website.
Other financial help
For a list of organisations that can help to assess whether you may be entitled to financial assistance please visit financial help.
East Ayrshire benefits and grants
Find out about the local authority benefits and grants available at East Ayrshire benefits and grants.
Visit the websites below for more help and advice on money matters:
Watch a video about EA Money and how they can help
You can watch more videos on our YouTube Playlist: EA Money.