Drainage advice

Please contact us as soon as possible if you have any concerns regarding a blocked or broken drain or gully on any road or footpath. You will be asked to provide as much detail as possible regarding the location and possible cause of the problem to enable staff to quickly organise an appropriate response.

If the problem is considered to be dangerous then the Council will make it safe within 24 hours.

If you own your home and have a blocked drain within your garden boundary area, it is normally your own responsibility to have it cleared.

If you rent your property then you should contact your landlord to have the blocked drain cleared. Council tenants should contact housing repairs via the link under further information.




Contact Information

Ayrshire Roads Alliance
The Johnnie Walker Bond
15 Strand Street
Telephone: 01563 503160
rating button