Debris and spillages on public roads

Any debris, spillages or other obstacles on the public road network should be reported as soon as possible to the Roads and Transportation Service.

Members of the public can use the Council's Street Scene service on 08457 24 00 00.

The A76 and A77 trunk roads are maintained by the Scottish Government and are not the responsibility of the Roads and Transportation Service. For spillages or debris on these routes please contact 0800 028 1414.

Contact Information

Ayrshire Roads Alliance
The Johnnie Walker Bond
15 Strand Street
Telephone: 01563 503160
rating button