Skip to content

Under the terms of the Riding Establishments Acts of 1964 and 1970, riding establishments must be licensed by the local authority. 

Any premises where horses or ponies are hired out for riding or used for riding instruction in exchange for payment requires to be licensed in terms of the above Acts.

For further information on riding establishments please contact the Licensing Unit using the details below.

Contact Information

Licensing Board Administration
London Road
East Ayrshire
Telephone: 07557 168826