Skip to content

The Civic Government (Scotland) Act 1982 requires that a public entertainment licence is necessary for a place of public entertainment where, on payment of money or money's worth, members of the public are admitted or may use any facilities for the purposes of entertainment or recreation, including fireworks displays.

For further information on public entertainment licences, please contact the Licensing Unit using the details below.

Contact Information

Licensing Board Administration
London Road
East Ayrshire
Telephone: 07557 168826

Contacts placeholder - please drag your contact in here from the resources menu.