Registration for mixing feeding stuffs

Cows feeding

Anyone involved in the feeding of livestock is legally required to be registered to comply with The Feed (Hygiene and Enforcement) (Scotland) Regulations 2005.

This includes equines and fish farms and anyone involved in the production, storage or distribution of animal feed including pet food.  If you think that you might need to register, please contact Trading Standards for more information or you can download a registration form from the online forms section.

Contact Information

Trading Standards Service
Civic Centre South
John Dickie Street
Telephone: 01563 576602
rating button