East Ayrshire Council offers a next day online Property Enquiry Service. We have details on every property in East Ayrshire and our team of experienced officers can assist you with:
- Planning and Building Control
- Environmental Health
Service and quality
- We guarantee our reports to be of the highest quality
- We guarantee to provide your certificate the next day*
- Our extensive records are up-to-date and are interpreted properly by highly experienced staff who understand your needs
- All certificates are issued in line with our charter
Our prices are geared to reflect the need for competitive costings in today's property market.
Our prices are as follows:
- Standard Property Enquiry Certificate (includes Planning and Building Control, Environmental Health, Housing and Roads): £50.00
How to apply
You can apply online simply by completing the application form, or you can email, fax or write to us with the relevant details.
Cheque: enclose a cheque for the appropriate amount with the application.
Invoice: if more convenient, an invoice can be issued on a monthly basis.
Want to know more?
To find out more about any aspect of our Property Enquiry Service, contact us on the details provided below.
*NB. the Council will operate the next day service where all relevant information has been submitted before 12 noon. Applications received after that time will be processed the following day and issued the day after.
We would be happy to hear your comments on our new and improved Property Enquiry Service. Please contact us using the details provided below.