If you disagree the way we have calculated or collected your Council Tax you may appeal.  In the first instance, please contact us on the telephone number or e-mail address below to discuss the matter.

Valuation bands

You may have a legal right to appeal if you disagree with your valuation band. You should contact the Ayrshire Valuation Joint Board to discuss the matter.

Payment should not be delayed whilst waiting for the outcome of any appeal or enquiry.

Contact Information

Revenues and Benefits Section
Civic Centre North
John Dickie Street
East Ayrshire
Telephone: 01563 554400 (option 3)
rating button