Community Events One Day (including Gala Days, Summer Fetes, Firework Display etc
Up to a maximum of 50% of the total project costs.
Community Events Over One Day (including gala weeks, weekend festivals etc) where there is no charge for an entrance fee)
Up to a maximum of 50% of the total project costs
- up to a maximum of £25 per basket for the filling of baskets only and not for maintenance or the replacement of baskets
- applications for planters and tubs will be subject to a separate application and considered on their merits
- groups should apply to external funders for the purchase of new brackets
- up to a maximum of 75% of the total project costs for the erection and dismantling of Christmas lights
- groups should be responsible for the payment of all electricity costs associated with the project
- groups should apply to external funders for the purchase of new lights which, in order to maximise efficiency, should be LED
Trips and Outings
Up to a maximum of 60% per head of the total project costs.
Trips abroad will not be supported.
All income from the ticket sales should be used by the groups to fund this type of event and only any shortfall in project costs will be considered by the Grants Committee.
Regardless of the criteria agreed, the Committee will continue to take into consideration a group's ability to contribute to the project whether through significant uncommitted bank balances, fundraiding or any other means identified by the Assessing Officer.