Vibrant Communities offer a wide range of community based learning opportunities across East Ayrshire for young people and adults.
Working in partnership with community groups and other agencies, we provide learning opportunities to help people:
- take the first steps back into learning
- acquire new skills and qualifications
- increase confidence
- improve employment prospects
- increase participation in community activity
- improve health
- enjoy new learning experiences
Our community based courses include:
- confidence building
- handling stress
- committee skills
- Duke of Edinburgh's Award Scheme
- training for adult literacy and volunteer tutors
- support with reading, writing and number work
- youth work training
- family learning
- adult guidance
- creative writing
Please complete our course registration form and send to Vibrant Communites at the address below, or complete our online course registration form.
Find out about the variety of opportunities available through Vibrant Communities and how we can support your learning - click on the PDF in the further information menu.