Do you have the Entrepreneurial Spark®?
Have you got a business idea or have you already turned your idea into reality?
Either way, we have partnered with Entrepreneurial Spark® to provide up and coming entrepreneurs with the chance to apply for FREE access to a business accelerator hub at their West Coast Hatchery based at the Olympic business park in Dundonald.
What is the Hatchery?
The Hatchery is designed to provide you with the support you need to help you develop your business. In addition to free office space, Entrepreneurial Spark’s support programme includes:
- access to business guidance and support with a pool of over 50 specialist mentors
- regular meetings with the Entrepreneurial Spark team to help you set and meet your goals
- access to regular networking and educational events, including workshops in public relations, employment and investment
- pitch training
- free onsite IT and wi-fi facilitites
- the opportunity to work in a collaborative environment suitable for building teams
The Hatchery is a physical work space for up to 80 entrepreneurs selected to join the programme through a competitive application process. The programme can last between 6 and 18 months. The Hatchery has two intakes every year. At the end of the programme each hub will host a ‘graduation’ event bringing together entrepreneurs, investors and business advisors for mentoring, peer support and networking sessions. These events award prizes to outstanding businesses and also offer the opportunity to pitch for cash injections for your business.
Am I eligible to apply?
Applicants will be welcomed from any sector, from idea, early stage businesses to those who have been trading up to 4 years and have a turnover of £1m or under.
Applications are being accepted now for the August intake of the programme. Visit Entrepreneurial Spark to register.
At the end of your 6 months you will be able to apply for a further 12 months of support provided you meet the growth criteria.