We use cookies to improve your experience. By viewing our content you are accepting the use of cookies. About cookies we use.

Law and licensing

Apply for a licence and get information on pollution, noise, food safety and dog fouling

Apply for a licence|

Apply for a business, alcohol, animal, entertainment, accommodation or hazardous goods licence

Licensing information and meetings|

Access minutes from licensing board meetings and information about objections and refusals

Permissions for marches and parades|

Apply for permission to hold a march, parade or charitable collection

Dog wardens and fouling|

Our dog wardens investigate animal fouling and strays across the whole of East Ayrshire

Pest control|

How to report a pest control incident, including bees and wasps

Food safety|

Details of food safety investigations and regulations, including ratings for all East Ayrshire establishments

Pollution and waste|

Information on pollution, contaminated land and disposal of hazardous waste

Noise pollution|

We can help if you have a noise issue in your neighbourhood

Police and crime|

Information on community policing, neighbourhood watch and courts in East Ayrshire

Environmental health service|

About our environmental health service, their investigations and emergency processes

Litigation and advice|

All about our litigation and advice team

Conveyancing and contracts|

All about our Conveyancing and Contracts team