We use cookies to improve your experience. By viewing our content you are accepting the use of cookies. About cookies we use.

Planning application forms

All Planning application for alterations and extensions made within an enclosed garden area (curtilage) of a dwelling house, including flats, should be accompanied by completed householder forms.

Guidance on submitting a planning application and the planning fees can be found on Planning Application Guidance and Fees 2014|, however there is also a fee calculator on the Scottish Government's ePlanning website| or please contact us, details below.

The following forms and guidance notes are available from the Scottish Government's ePlanning website|:

  • Planning application - householder form
  • Planning application form
  • Listed building application form
  • Conservation area application form
  • Advertisement consent application form
  • Tree works application form
  • Prior notification application form
  • Certificate of lawfulness existing use application form
  • Certificate of lawfulness proposed use
  • Application form pre-application screening notice
  • Proposal of application notice
  • Notice of review form
  • High Hedges form

The following forms are available to download from our website:


Contact Information

Planning & Building Standards
Telephone: 01563 576790
Page last updated on3 April 2014
  • Planning Application Forms